User Registration Service Agreement
Hi! Welcome to use the products and services of Winit ("We" or the "Platform"). The service is provided by Winit (Shanghai) Information Technology Co., Ltd. with its registered address at Room 16801, 1191 East Daiming Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai. The User Registration Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is a contract between the registered user (hereinafter referred to as "the User of the related services of the Platform", more commonly referred to as "You" or the "User" in the Agreement) and the Platform to accept the products and services of the Platform.
Therefore, before You register as a user of the Platform or accept the products and services of the Platform, please make sure that You read and fully understand the content of each clause of the Agreement in detail, especially the clauses that exclude or limit liability, the clauses of jurisdiction and application of law, and the separate agreement for accessing to or using a certain service. Limitations and exclusions may be bolded or underlined for your convenience and attention.
You are not authorized to use the services we provide unless You have read and accepted all of the terms of the Agreement. your use of our services constitutes that You have read and agree to be bound by the above agreement.I. Representations
(II) The terms of the Agreement are limited to the Platform, and your conduct on the Platform is governed by the Agreement.
(III) You are deemed to have known and agreed to the Platform's relevant announcements if You use the services offered by the Platform.
(IV) The Platform has the right to modify the terms of the Agreement without prior notice to You, and the final right to interpret the terms of the Agreement is vested on the Platform.
(V) In order to improve the User experience and ensure the quality and safety of the services and products, the Platform may carry out maintenance and updates to the services. An announcement will be issued before the maintenance, which may cause instability of the service during the maintenance period. Please pay more attention to the announcement.
(VI) The Platform provides free registration service. Your registration is voluntary and after successful registration, You can get more perfect services of the Platform.
(VII) You need to register an account when using the Platform’s services and please keep your account and password properly. You are required to log out properly when You finish. You will be responsible for your loss of account or password due to your poor storage.
(I) All your actions on the Platform must comply with the laws and regulations of China and You may not use the services provided by the Platform to produce, copy, publish or disseminate information:
1. Opposing the basic principles of the Constitution;
2. Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity; 3. Harming the honor and interests of the State;
4. Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination or undermining national unity;
5. Undermining the State's religious policies or propagating evil cults and feudalistic superstitions;
6. Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
7. Spreading rumors, disrupting social order or undermining social stability;
8. Insulting or slandering others or infringing upon the legitimate rights and interest of others;
(II) Your behavior on the Platform must also comply with the legal provisions of other countries and regions and the relevant provisions of international law.
(III) You may not use the Platform to engage in the following activities:
1. Without permission, accessing other people's computer information networks or using the resources of other people's computer information networks;
2. Without permission, deleting, modifying or adding the functions of others' computer information network;
3. Without permission, deleting, modifying or adding the data and applications stored, processed or transmitted in others’ computer information network;
4. Making or intentionally spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
5. Using plug-ins or third-party tools not authorized by the Platform to interfere with, damage, modify or exert other influence on the services under the Agreement;
6. Other acts that endanger the security of the computer network.
(IV) Compliance with other rules and procedures of the Platform
1. You assume full responsibility for your own conduct and operations on the Platform;
2. You assume responsibility in the form of, but not limited to, compensation to those who have been infringed, and an equivalent amount of compensation to the Platform after the Platform has first assumed responsibility for administrative penalties or tort damages resulting from your actions;
3. If the Platform finds that the information transmitted by You does not comply with the Agreement and the provisions of the Platform, the Platform has the right to take measures without notifying You, including but not limited to reporting to the relevant state authorities, keeping relevant records, deleting the content and link address, closing the server, suspending the operation rights of your account, and stopping the provision of services to You.
(I) The Platform provides services as is
You understand and agree that the services of the Platform are provided in accordance with the current status quo that can be achieved by the existing technology and conditions. We will do our best to provide services to You on a consistent and safe basis; however, we cannot foresee and prevent the legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, government actions and other possible causes of service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
Due to changes in national policies, laws and regulations or other reasons, the Platform has the right to make changes to the Agreement and the content of this website from time to time. Before each change, the Platform will notify You in the form of an announcement. Please pay attention to the changes in the content of the announcement. If You do not agree to any of the updates, You can stop using the services provided by this website at any time; once the User continues to use the services provided thereby, the User is deemed to agree to the updated agreement. Where any clause in the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect the validity and implementation of clauses other than the foregoing clause.
(III) Self-provided equipment
1. You understand that You are required to prepare your own terminal equipment (such as computer, modem and other devices) in connection with the relevant services to use the services of the Platform and bear the required costs (such as telephone and internet access fees).
2. You understand and agree that the use of the Platform services will consume your terminal equipment and bandwidth and other resources.
3. When You register your account with the Platform, You have the right to use the service functions provided by the Platform and agree and accept the various information services provided by the Platform.
4. After You register as a user of the Platform, You must keep your user name and password properly, and all activities of the User after login are regarded as your own behavior and will, for which You are fully responsible.
5. You are obliged to provide complete and true personal information when registering, and the information shall be updated in time if there are changes. Users shall provide true, correct, up-to-date and complete information in accordance with the registration prompts on this website, and update the registration information at any time to ensure that it is true, correct, up-to-date and complete. If the User provides any incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading information, or if the Platform has reason to suspect that the foregoing information is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading, the Platform reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account and refuse the User's use of all or any part of the services provided by the Platform now and in the future.
1. In general, You can browse and modify the information You submit at any time, but for security and identification reasons, You may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other verification information provided during registration.
2. The Platform will take reasonable security measures to protect the relevant information that has been stored by the User, and the Platform will not provide any information of the User to any unrelated third party without the User's permission, except for the following cases:
(1) Disclosure in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations;
(2) Disclosure in accordance with the mandatory requirements of governmental authorities;
(3) Disclosure in accordance with the express authorization of the User;
(4) Disclosure in order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the Platform or the public interest;
3. The Parties are obliged to keep confidential the business secrets, information, plans, products and other related information of the other party as a result of the Agreement, and may not disclose them to third parties or use them for purposes other than the Agreement without the written consent of the other party; otherwise they shall compensate the other party for all economic losses suffered as a result.
4. The User may not disclose incentives or cooperation methods (if any) granted to the User in the cooperation period to third parties.
5. The confidentiality obligations will survive the termination of the Agreement.
1. The Platform and its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives do not assume any responsibility, but will try to assist in dealing with the aftermath of the case resulting in inability to complete online transactions or loss of information, records, etc., due to the system crash or failure to use normally, etc. as a result of any direct, indirect, accidental, special reasons or due to force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of this website.
2. For the loss during transportation due to the User's violation of relevant laws and regulations or the Agreement, the User agrees to bear all the responsibility for the resulting damages.
3. If the User provides any incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading information, or the Platform has reason to suspect that the aforementioned information is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or misleading, the resulting loss shall be borne by the User, and the Platform may not bear any related responsibility.
4. Unless otherwise stated in writing, the contents, materials, products, information and services contained in or provided to the User are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
5. Unless otherwise stated in writing, We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the operation of the Platform or the contents, products, information, or services.
6. We do not guarantee that the contents, products, information, materials, services provided to the Users on the Platform or otherwise through the Platform, emails or messages sent from its servers or the Platform are free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. You use the network services at your own risk. The Platform does not make any explicit or implicit guarantee. The Platform does not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of the registered users, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and it does not guarantee the timeliness, security and occurrence of errors of the service.
1. Once You accept the Agreement, it means that You are actively and irrevocably transfer to the Platform on an exclusive basis, all transferable rights including property rights in connection with the information in any form You release on the Platform at any time (including but not limited to customer evaluations, customer inquiries, various types of topical articles, etc.), such as copyrights and property rights (including but not limited to: the right to reproduce, distribute, rent, exhibit, perform, show and broadcast, information network communication right, filming right, adaptation right, translation/interpretation right, compilation right, and other transferable rights vested with the copyright owner) and You agree that the Platform has the right to sue separately for any infringement.
2. The Agreement has constituted a written agreement on the transfer of intellectual property rights and other rights under the relevant laws, and its effect is applicable to any content protected by intellectual property laws that You publish on the Platform, regardless of whether such content is formed before or after the conclusion of the Agreement.
3. Except as otherwise expressly provided by law, no unit or individual may illegally copy, reproduce, cite, link, grab, or otherwise use any information on the Platform in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Platform. Otherwise, the Platform has the right to pursue its legal liability.
4. Materials and information published on the Platform (such as texts, charts, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, data editing and software) are the property of the Platform and subject to the protection of Chinese and international laws. The compilation of all content on the Platform is the exclusive property of the Platform and is protected by Chinese and international law. All information on the Platform is the property of the Platform or its affiliates or its licensors and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
All notices sent to Users can be delivered by announcements on the notice page or by email or regular mail. Information about the activities of the Platform will also be sent to the Users through regular notices on the page and emails. Modifications to the terms of the Agreement or to the service or other important events will be notified in the form of announcements.VIII. Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
1. The conclusion, implementation and interpretation hereof as well as the disputes resolution shall be governed by Chinese laws.
2. In the event that the Agreement and other terms of the Platform conflict with the laws of China, these terms will be reinterpreted in full accordance with the law, while other legal terms will remain legally valid as to the User.
3. The provisions of the Agreement are severable, and if any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be deleted and the remaining provisions shall be enforced;
4. If any dispute arises between the Users regarding the Agreement or its implementation, the Parties shall endeavor to resolve it amicably; if the negotiation fails, either Party may file a lawsuit with the People's Court in Hongkou District, Shanghai.
1. How the Platform collects and uses your personal information
2. How the Platform shares, transfers and discloses your personal information
3. How the Platform stores your personal information
4. How the Platform protects your personal information
5. How You should manage your personal information
7. How to protect the personal information of minors
8. How to update this Private Policy
9. How to contact the Platform
1. Platform/user side: refers to the Platform's official website (domain name is [https://www.winit.com.cn]) and the programs, systems, applications, websites, client sides and corresponding devices used to provide services.
2. Personal information: refers to information, content or materials recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, either independently or in combination with other information.
II. Scope of Application
III. How the Platform collects and uses your personal information
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
(I) You take the initiative to provide us with relevant information, including:
1. When You create an account on the Platform, You can choose the information to fill in and/or submit according to different ways of creating a platform account, including your name, avatar, proposed username, email address, cell phone number and platform account password.
2. When You conduct real name authentication, You fill in and/or submit the information according to the different real name authentication methods prompted by the page.
3. When You carry out identity verification or real person authentication, You fill in and/or submit the information according to the different ways of identity verification or real person authentication prompted by the page, including your facial photo, or video or audio recording your facial information or voice information, or video or audio recording your conversation with the Platform, or the upper half of your handheld ID card photo, a copy of your ID card and the identity information contained therein (including your name, facial photo and ID card number).
4. When You carry out the qualification certification, You fill in and/or submit information according to different qualification certification requirements, including information of your employer, work email address, job information, information of your employer, work email address, job information, qualification documents, a copy of your ID card and the identity information contained therein (including your name, ID card facial photo, ID card number), your portrait and facial features, etc. 5. When You authorize the information of the third party platform on the Platform, including your account, authorization secret key.
6. If You are the sender, in order to complete the service You have chosen or the transaction reached, You fill in and/or submit the information, including information on the parcel (including the name of the goods/items contained in the parcel, the value/price of the goods/items), information on the sender (including the sender's name, phone number, email address, address) and information on the recipient (including the recipient's name, phone number, email address, address).
7. You fill in and/or submit information in order to complete the services You have selected or to settle the fees of transaction reached, including but not limited to your bank account number and the identification information contained therein (including your bank account number, name, and cell phone number).
(II) In the course of your use of the services on the Platform, we will collect information including:
1. the information on your browser and computer that we automatically receive and record when You use the Platform’s services or access the user side, including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, date and time of access, information on hardware and software features and web pages You demand; and the information related to device location and mobile devices automatically received and recorded by the Platform if You download or use the user side or access mobile web pages to use the services, including but not limited to device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, and telecommunications carrier. For example, your device information, log information, device location information, unique application number, local storage, cookies or similar technical information in the process of using the services.
2. The Platform may also collect other relevant information about You for the reasonable need to provide services and improve the quality of services, including information You provide when You contact the Platform's customer service team, questionnaire response information sent to the Platform when You participate in questionnaire surveys, and information we collect when You interact with the Platform's affiliates and the Platform's logistics partners. At the same time, in order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by the user side and to more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and Trojan horse viruses, we may determine the risk of your account by understanding some of your internet usage habits, information about the software You commonly use, and may record some URLs that we consider to be risky.
(III) Relevant information provided to us by third parties.
In order to provide You with better and more personalized services, or to jointly provide services to You, or for the purpose of preventing Internet fraud, third parties such as the Platform’s affiliates and logistics partners will share your personal information with us in accordance with the law or agreement with You or with your consent, including:
1. In order to complete the service You have chosen or the transaction reached, the Platform’s affiliates or logistics partners will share your personal information with us, including information on the parcel (including the name of the goods/items contained in the parcel, the value/price of the goods/items), information on the sender (including the sender's name, phone number, email address, address) and information on the recipient (including the recipient's name, phone number, email address, address).
2. The information provided or shared by other users may contain your information. For example, the information that the sender fills out and/or submits in order to complete the service he/she has chosen or the transaction he/she has entered into will contain your name, phone number, email address, and address if You are the recipient.
(IV) How the Platform uses information
1. To provide You with the various services You use.
2. To improve the services You use and provide You with information display, search and services that better meet your individual needs. Based on your browsing and search records, device information, location information and order information, the Platform will extract your browsing and search preferences, behavioral habits and location information features, conduct indirect crowd profiling based on feature tags, and display and push information and possible commercial advertisements. If You do not want to receive commercial advertisements sent to You by the Platform, You can unsubscribe in the way prompted or contact us directly.
3. In order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by the Platform and its affiliates and logistics partners, to ensure the safety of the operating environment and identify the abnormal state of the account, to protect personal life or property of You or other users or public, to better prevent phishing sites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks, to more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or the agreements or rules of the user side, We may use or integrate your account information, transaction information, device information, relevant network logs and information shared by the Platform’s affiliates and partners who have obtained your authorization or in accordance with applicable laws to comprehensively determine your platform account and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary records, audits, analysis and disposal in accordance with the law.
4. We may de-identify the information collected for research, statistical analysis and forecasting, and use it to improve the content and layout of our accounts, to provide product or service support for business decisions, and to improve our products and services. For example: using anonymous data for machine learning or model algorithm training.
(V) You are fully aware that in the following circumstances, we will collect and use your personal information without your authorization:
1. Your information is related to national security and national defense security;
2. Relating to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Relating to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
4. For the purposes of protection of material legal rights and benefits such as the lives and properties of the personal information subject or other individuals and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the subject involved;
5. The personal information concerned is made available by the subject of the personal information or his/her guardian to the public;
6. Your personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
7. Necessary for signing and performing the contract as required by You;
8. Necessary for maintaining the safety and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the detection and disposal of the fault at products and/or services;
9. Required for legal news reports;
10. Necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research for public interest, to the extent that the personal information contained in the academic research or description results is de-identified;
11. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
IV. How the Platform Shares, Transfers and Discloses Your Personal Information
1. We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, and we will only share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
(1) When we have your prior consent or authorization to share your personal information. (2) To share your personal information as required by law or regulation or as required by administrative or judicial bodies.
(5) disclose your personal information to the respondent at the respondent's request so that both parties can deal with possible disputes over rights if You are an intellectual property rights complainant and have filed a complaint with us.
(6) Only by sharing your personal information can we provide the services You need or handle disputes or controversies between You and others. For example, if You entrust a logistics partner of the Platform through the platform post to carry out collection service on your behalf, and the logistics partner makes a request for information disclosure so as to provide the collection service entrusted by You, we will provide the necessary information such as the contact information of the sender/receiver to the partner as appropriate to facilitate the completion of the collection service.
(7) If You have violated the relevant laws and regulations of China or the relevant agreements or relevant rules of the Platform, You need to disclose to a third party.
(8) To maintain the personal and financial safety of the Platform and its affiliates and logistics partners, You or users or the public.
2. We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
(1) We will transfer your personal information to other parties after obtaining your explicit consent；
(2) For mergers, acquisitions, or bankruptcy liquidation of the Platform's service providers, or other cases in connection therewith, we will require companies and organizations to hold your personal information to be bound by this Private Policy if personal information is involved in the transfer. Otherwise, we will require them to ask for your permission again.
3. We will disclose your personal information only when：
(1) We may disclose your personal information with your express consent or based on your active choice
(2) If we determine that You have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant agreements and rules of the Platform, or to protect You or the personal and property safety of the Platform's users or the public from infringement, we may disclose personal information about You in accordance with laws and regulations or with your consent, including the relevant violations and the measures we have taken against You.
4. We share, transfer and disclose your personal information without your prior consent in the following cases：
(1) your information is related to national security and national defense security.
(2) relating to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
(3) in connection with judicial or administrative law enforcement such as crime investigation, prosecution, trial and sentence enforcement.
(4) for the purposes of protection of material legal rights and benefits such as the lives and properties of You or other individuals and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the subject involved.
(5) personal information that You disclose to the public on your own.
(6) personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.
5. According to the law, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process your personal information so that the recipient of the data cannot re-identify a specific individual and cannot recover it, the sharing, transfer and disclosure of such processed data need not be separately notified to You and your consent.
V. How the Platform Stores Your Personal Information
1. Unless your country/region, your country/region when You use our services, your country/region when You access the user side or your country/region where we collect information explicitly prohibits by law, or with your explicit authorization, or your personal initiative, the personal information we legally collect about You in the People's Republic of China will be stored in the People's Republic of China.
2. If You use the Platform outside the People's Republic of China, your personal information may be transferred to your country/region or the country/region where You use the Platform’s services or the country/region where You access the user side or the country/region where the Platform collects information, so that You can successfully use the Platform’s services in your country/region or successfully access the user side in your country/region.
VI. How the Platform Protects Your Personal Information
1. To protect your information security, we strive to take various reasonable physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect your information so that your information will not be leaked, destroyed or lost, including but not limited to HTTPS protocol for transmission encryption, SSL, encrypted storage of information, and data center access control. We also adopt strict management for employees or outsourced personnel who may have access to your information, including but not limited to different authority control according to the position, signing confidentiality agreement with them, monitoring their operation and other measures, and conducting security and privacy protection training. We will provide corresponding security measures to protect your information according to the existing technology and provide reasonable security, and we will try our best to make your information not be leaked, destroyed or lost.
2. Your account is protected by security protection functions. Please keep your account and password information properly. We will ensure that your information is not lost, misused or altered by backing up to other servers, encrypting your password and other security measures. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please understand that there are no "perfect security measures" in the information network, and we recommend that You take active measures, including but not limited to using complex passwords, changing passwords regularly, and not disclosing your account password and other personal information to others.
3. In using our services, You inevitably have to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address information, to the enterprise operating the courier business or the sender/receiver of the parcel or the actual sender/receiver of the parcel entrusted by You. Please protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only under necessary circumstances. If You find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account number and password, please contact us immediately in order to take appropriate measures.
4. In the event of a personal information security incident, we will inform You in accordance with the laws and regulations of the basic information and possible impact of the security incident, measures we have taken or will take, suggestions on the precautions You can take to reduce risks, remedial measures for You, etc. We will inform You by e-mail, letter, telephone, notice, etc. When it is difficult to notify personal information subject on an individual basis, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will report the handling of personal information security incidents as required by regulators.
VII. How to Manage Your Personal Information
(I) Inquiry and update of your personal information
1. If You need to inquire the personal information on your platform account, You can directly log in to the user side and check your name, email address, cell phone number and platform account number under "My Profile"; if You have authenticated your platform account, You can also check the information You filled in and/or submitted during authentication in the aforementioned way; if You have authenticated your platform account. If You have carried out platform account identity verification or real name authentication, You can also check the information filled in and/or submitted during the ID verification or real name authentication in the aforementioned manner; if You have carried out platform account qualification authentication, You can also check the qualification information filled in and/or submitted during the qualification authentication in the aforementioned manner. If You are unable to inquire your personal information, You can contact us directly.
2. If the information You provided during the registration of your account or the use of the user side service has changed, You can directly login to the user side and check "My Profile" to update your personal information. If You are unable to update your personal information, You can contact us directly.
(II) Deletion of your personal information
(1) If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your express consent;
(3) If we handle personal information in a way that seriously violates our agreement with You;
(4) If You no longer use our services, or if your platform account has been canceled in accordance with the Platform’s account cancellation process;
(5) If the Platform permanently ceases to provide products or services to You.
2. If we decide to respond to your request for removal, we will also notify the entity that obtains your personal information from us, requesting for removal in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or the entities are authorized by You.
3. When You delete or we assist You in deleting the relevant information, because of applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system, in which case, we will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or anonymity is achieved.
1. In order to make your access easier, we will send one or more small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device when You visit the user side or use the Services. The cookie assigned to You is unique and it can only be read by the web server in the domain where the cookie was issued to You. We send cookies to You in order to simplify the process of repeatedly entering your account information, to help determine your login status, and for account or data security purposes.
(II) Use of network Beacon and similar technologies
In addition to cookies, we also use other technologies on the user side such as Beacon. Our web pages often contain electronic images (called "single-pixel" GIF files or "network beacon"). We use network beacon in the following ways:
1. Calculate the number of user visits and dwell time by using network beacons in the user side.
2. Provide You with personalized services through the cookie information.
XI. Protection of Minors' Information
1. We do not recommend minors to use the services of the Platform. Unless permitted by the laws of the location and with the consent of a guardian, minors shall not register an account or send us personal information such as their name, address, phone number, email address, etc. If You believe that we may improperly hold information from or about minors, please contact us.
2. For significant changes, we will also announce in a noticeable manner, explaining specific changes to the Policy in a manner including but not limited to emails, text messages, or special tips on the browsing page.
For the purpose of this Private Policy, significant changes include but are not limited to:
(1) significant changes in our service model. for example, the purpose of processing personal information, the types of personal information handled, the manner to use personal information, etc.;
(2) major changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, and so on. such as changes in owner as a result of business adjustment, bankruptcy mergers and others;
(3) changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
(4) major changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way to exercise them;
(5) any changes in the departments in charge of handling personal information security, contact information, and reporting channels;
(6) there is a high risk indicated in the personal information security impact assessment report.
2. Usually, after receiving your feedback, we will reply within thirty working days.